17 March 2010

Slim Mouth Piece

So I got my "Slim Mouth Piece" in the mail today. The thing I mentioned a little bit about previously that is supposed to slim up your face.... It came in a very flimsy, cheap packaging and the actual product itself is very cheap and flimsy as well. It doesn't even work properly. But I guess I was kind of expecting that since it cost less than two dollars. And that is including shipping and everything, from Hong Kong. So I tried it, and the thing doesn't spring very efficiently. Like, it would get stuck most of the times, even when I'm using my fingers to do it. So I don't know.... I can see how it would work, if the thing was manufactured better. Or perhaps I just got a bad one. Or a knock off one. Or something. I don't know. But I don't really want to try buying another one only to find out that they're just made poorly. So there's my take on that. I'm still trying to find one of those mask things, but I'm just having a little trouble with that. And I'm not so sure if I want to waste any more money trying these things that most of them just don't work....

I did order this Ultrasonic thing though, that's supposed to have slimming effects though. Which I will talk more about once I receive it in the mail. And also I came across this facial slimming thing that seems to have really good reviews. I am going to put an order on them probably next week, and talk more about it when I receive them.

There are also two more concealers that are on the cheaper side that I've heard good things about that I'm looking at trying out. So until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment