5 March 2010

Individual False Eyelashes

I, Like many other Asians, naturally have super short eyelashes, single eyelids, along with small eyes. Although my eyes aren't as small as many others out there, everyone always wants their eyes to look bigger don't they? Even though I was born with single eyelids (no crease at all), there would be some days when I wake up and I'd have a crease on just one eye, but not the other, but it would never last. About half a year ago I started wearing false strip lashes, and for about two months I wore them practically every single day. I don't know, but I guess maybe just having something there all the time on my eyelids, I started getting a very small crease, about two or three millimeters from my eyelashes. I don't care if its such a small eyelid, its better than nothing. I've always heard from before, of people taping their eyelids, and eventually they start getting a crease from doing so, and I never thought it actually worked, but I believe it does now. I hate taping my eyelids though so I don't do so. But I did read somewhere, how you can actually train your eyelids to fold with a crease. So I'm going to be trying that and updating on it later if it works. But what I wanted to talk about today, are individual false eyelashes. I've been wanting to try them ever since I started wearing the strip lashes, because I'd get so sick of putting them on everyday. Yes, with the individual eyelashes, you can put them on and they're supposed to last for 1-2 weeks. So I finally got myself some individual eyelashes about a week ago, and finally put them on today. They weren't nearly as hard as I thought they would be to apply. And it looks SO natural and beautiful. I'm in love with them. Now I just have to hope that they last as long as they say. And again, I will update on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment