26 May 2010

Skin ID Update 4

So it has been a week of using Skin ID now, and I have major updates about it since the last time I talked about it.

Last time, I said that my skin was feeling tight. That was what? Like, 3 days ago? The next day, it was feeling even tighter. And I hated it. It was so tight, that whenever I made any facial expressions, wrinkles would form and I looked like a 70 year old lady.... Or something rather. So I decided I needed to do a mask that night to replenish the moisture and I also went back to using my old moisturizer. I also reduced my use of the products to only my forehead, nose and chin.

The next day didn't feel as tight, but instead, my skin was flaking around my eyes (I don't even know why.... I didn't even put any of that stuff around my eyes) and on my cheeks. I felt so embarrassed about it because I was seeing a friend of mine that I hadn't seen for over 20 years. I hope next time my skin will be doing better. I did another mask last night.

Today, most of my skin feels almost back to normal, but around my eyes is flaking A LOT. It looks so horrible, I'm so glad that I don't have to go anywhere today. I put more eye cream around the area today hoping it'll restore some moisture, and I'll be exfoliating my entire face tonight so hopefully that'll get rid of the peeling dead skin.

The pimples on my forehead have reduced a bit, except a few of the bigger ones, they haven't gone away or seem to have even shrunk. But I guess I will stick to it a bit longer to see how it goes. It seems to be fine for my forehead. It hasn't felt dry or anything, so I'm assuming that this might be okay for people with oilier skin. I can't even imagine getting the other products for the oilier and less sensitive skin types, how drying that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment