12 May 2010

Neutrogena Skin ID

I first learned about this in an advertisement at the movies and thought, maybe I should try it. And then I totally forgot about it until last night when I was looking for some new products to try out for my skin, since it hasn't been doing very good lately. My forehead is breaking out, my chin and around my nose and lips are really dry and flaky....

So I went to the website and did the evaluation and got 25.32.53.

I checked some reviews on the program and figured it was mostly either love or hate. People either thought it was great and it worked perfectly on their skin (And I found out most of these were those who claimed to have drier/sensitive skin), while others thought it was horrible, dried out their skin like crazy, made them break out even more. So I'm thinking, maybe they exaggerated their problems thinking it'll work better, but in turn the treatment was too strong and dried out their skin making it flaky and peely? I don't know, but I definitely said I have dry skin when I was doing the evaluation, and said that my skin was sensitive most of the time. Even though its not that sensitive, I put that because I find it does get very sensitive to acne products.

So I placed an order on my set of Skin ID, and I added Oil Free Skin Soother for $15 so I'd get free shipping, which would've been $6.99 so I think it was worth it.

Now I'm just waiting for it to arrive in the mail and hopefully this will be something that'll really work for me!

Updates on this to come when I receive my products and every week from then.

No comments:

Post a Comment