23 May 2010

Skin ID Update 3

Its been almost a week since I started using Skin ID. The first few days it didn't seem like it was doing anything. And then I almost felt like I was breaking out even more. And the past couple days, my skin is starting to feel a little bit tight (dry), but its not peeling or anything. And my skin is definitely getting a little bit sensitive, especially the upper cheek, near around my eyes, it stings a little bit when I apply the anti-acne treatment. So I probably wouldn't recommend this for people who actually have sensitive skin. But I also noticed, as my skin started feeling drier, it also looks and feels clearer. There's still a lot of acne on my forehead, but on my cheeks it definitely looks and feels smoother and brighter. The pores on my nose appear smaller too. Not that I had large pores to begin with though, so I can't say much about that. All of my stray pimples that were on my cheeks, and chin (and not forehead, where almost all my pimples are), are gone now. I'm not completely sure if they're gone just because of time, or if Skin ID actually helped though. But I'm definitely looking forward to seeing if it helps with my forehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment