5 June 2010

Skin ID Update: Final Thoughts

So I have been using Skin ID for almost 3 weeks now, and I think I can place my final verdict on it now.

It was drying up my skin a lot last time I posted an update on it. Since then, I started going back to using my Kose moisturizer (I'll do a review on it later.... I keep putting it off for some reason...) after cleansing and before putting on all the other Skin ID products, and my skin hasn't felt dry at all anymore. Also for the anti-acne treatment, I've been only putting it on my forehead and nose. Everything else stayed the same. I continued using everything twice a day.

So did Skin ID actually help my acne?

YES! Almost ALL of my acne is gone now. All that's left are basically scars on my forehead. I've never seen my skin SO clear since I was about 13, so I'm really happy and excited about it. What surprises me even more, is that even my milia/whiteheads are gone. I don't have a single one on my face anymore.

So I definitely recommend trying Skin ID out. I know that everybody will get different results from the evaluation, and I can't say anything about the other products, if they work or not, but I think its worth trying, and most importantly, results don't always show up right away. Stick to the routine for a while longer. Only a week ago, I was starting to suspect that this was not only not working, but even breaking me out more, and drying out my skin at the same time. A week later, everything vanished.

No comments:

Post a Comment