7 June 2010

Konjacu Sponge Update

Well, I finally got the sponges in the mail today, and like a little kid with a new toy, I couldn't help but to open the package right away and play with it and try it out.

I got four charcoal ones, and one of the body wash ones. I don't even know why I had to get so many at once if I was just testing them out.... They do have a buy three get two free promotion though, and shipping is free. Well I'm not sure if its a promotion or if its permanent...

But anyway, when they are dry, they are hard and feel like pumice. Especially for the black ones, they even look like pumice. They do soften up and feel very spongy once they're wet though. But they don't feel like normal sponges. It's kind of hard to describe how they feel....

When I first opened the package and saw them, I was kind of disappointed in how small they are. Well, the face sponges looked to be an okay size, but the body one was exactly the same size, except in a rectangular shape instead of round. So I really don't know what the difference is with it being for body or face. But I really did expect the body sponge to be bigger. Once wet though, they do expand a little... not quite twice the size, but almost there. And it soaks up SO much water.

I only tried it once so far since I just got the mail about 20 minutes ago and excitedly thought I should do an update on it. I just wet the sponge, and used it on my entire face in a circular motion. I didn't use any cleanser or anything with it. Just water. I did have BB cream on my face from earlier, but no other makeup. It did clean off all of the BB cream, and it even kind of lathered a bit... I don't know if that's the BB cream or what though. After I just dried my skin with a towel, and my skin felt SO soft and it didn't feel dry or tight afterwards like it usually does after I wash my face.

I'm going to continue using this and update about it again in a few weeks or so about how it's working, and about the body sponge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment