15 June 2010

CherryCulture.com Haul

I recently made a purchase on cherryculture.com on a bunch of NYX eyeshadow palettes and some eyeshadow pencils, along with a Milani concealer.

I was starting to get really worried about the shipping, because I'm leaving in a week, and it had been about 3 weeks already and I still didn't get my package. I was looking up how long it takes for Cherry Culture to ship things, and saw all these complaints about how it took 2 months for them to receive their packages, so I almost freaked out when I saw all these people complaining about that.

Well, I did get my package today, and I'm somewhat satisfied, since nothing was done incorrectly, and nothing was damaged and whatnot.

I did say that I'm never buying from them again though. Why? Because they took about two weeks after I placed my order, just to electronically submit my order through USPS. And then on top of that, it took another three weeks for the shipping. So I was really unsatisfied with the shipping time. Also a few days after I had placed my order, but before it was shipped, I emailed them and asked them if I could cancel my order, because I knew I was going to be leaving soon, but I wasn't sure how soon so I didn't want it to arrive at this address after I was gone, but I didn't want it to arrive at my other address before I arrived either, so I didn't bother to ask for them to change my address, I just wanted it cancelled so I could place the order after I had my dates set. They said "once an order is placed we are unable to modify or cancel a pending order". So I was really pissed off. Like seriously. What makes me even more mad, is that I had to pay for the shipping. And it took them so long just to dispatch it.

But anyways, I really do love the products.

I'm not going to do a full review on the NYX shadows, because there's so many reviews out there on them already. And I'm not going to do swatches, because I got so many colours, I'm too lazy to swatch them all.

I will do a review on the Milani concealer once I've tried it out for a few days.

As for the Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils, I only intend to use them as a shadow base, or the lighter colours as a highlighter, but I will review them as well once I've tried them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment