4 June 2010

Review: Kiss Me Sunkiller BB Perfect Strong SPF 50+ PA+++

I've been really lacking motivation to do anything lately, which is really the reason why it took me so long to finally write about this BB cream. I don't even know what's wrong with me, but I'm suspecting mild depression. Probably partially because I feel like I have nobody around me that really cares. And because I still haven't been able to find a job... It really brings my self-worth down a lot. And probably because I haven't been eating my daily oatmeal lately. Since oatmeal is a natural anti-depressant, and it's healthy. It seems that every time I stop eating oatmeal, I become the depressed way I was again. But the problem is that I've been unable to wake up early enough to have breakfast at all lately.

But anyway, back to the BB cream.

This is what it looks like...


This is another Japanese brand. What lured me to try this, is it's SPF 50. I have yet to see any higher SPF in a BB cream, so I had to try it.

Again, I obviously don't read Japanese, but I found this description on some website.

"Features:

1. The highest class sunscreen product in the Sunkiller Series.
2. With beauty essence ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Lipidure.
3. In natural skin color finish without white trace
4. It gives BB Cream foundation performance like concealing pores and blemishes
5. Fresh texture, light weight feeling.
6. Water proof. High resistance to sweat and water.
7. With Odor-cut formula to avoid unpleasant smell of product.
8. No fragrance. No synthetic colorings.

Made in Japan."

I really love this BB cream. I love the fact that it has no fragrance and no synthetic colourings.

The consistency is REALLY watery, and it reminds me much of the Shiseido Ultra Sun Protection Lotion. Even the texture and all are almost exactly the same as that Shiseido sunscreen... Including the fact its SPF 50. The only difference seems to be that this is tinted, though I think Shiseido has a tinted sunscreen too, but I haven't tried that. I don't mind the watery consistency when applying it to my face at all, since it makes it super easy to blend. The only thing I hate though, is how hard it is to control how much comes out of the bottle, and how messy it can get because the stuff just leaks right out of the nozzle even though it's so small. I also think that bottle is very, very ugly.... Just the appearance of the bottle almost made me not want to try this.

It is really light weight and coverage is really light, but it evens out skin tone really well. Also, it has sort of a matte finish.

The colour is kind of yellow. Well actually, it looks very yellow when just squeezing it out, but when its blended into the skin, it seems to look perfect, probably because its coverage is so sheer, but since it is yellow based, I'd probably recommend this mostly for light-medium yellow/olive skin tones.

I am assuming that this formula is supposed to be anti-aging, since it contains lipidure, hyaluronic acid and collagen, but I haven't used it long enough to know if it actually does, plus its not like I have very many wrinkles or anything.

Each bottle contains , and I found it on Ebay selling for approximately $10.00 USD, so I think it's a really good price and definitely worth the money, and it's probably something that I will buy again once I use it all up. I have yet to have ever used up an entire tube of any BB cream though, since I keep trying new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment