13 April 2010

Review: Sana 39mm Wide Spring Power Curler (Eyelash Curler) and more about my life.






Well, I saw Queenie rave about this eyelash curler in one of her videos, and it instantly made me want to get one. Before I did though, I looked up some more information and reviews about it. Apparently it's a very popular eyelash curler in Asia. But of course, there are  no stores that sell this product where I live, so I had to hit the internet to get mine. I found it on Ebay. It wasn't cheap, especially for an eyelash curler. I think the total, including shipping, came up to be about $30. I could've gotten the normal blue one, which was MUCH cheaper, but I wanted the special edition shiny pink one.

The curler has a spring in it, so when you release, it springs open. I have to admit, I was amused by this, and I've been playing with it all day. Like the Shu Uemura and Shiseido eyelash curlers, it came with a replacement silicone pad. I had never known until I got my Shu Uemura eyelash curler, that the silicone pads should be replaced every 3 months. The silicone pad on this eyelash curler though, is, I'd say, about twice as thick as the pads on normal eyelash curlers. And it is clear, rather than black.

So I tested it out. The curve is just right for my eyes! Shu Uemura had been slightly too curved for my eyes, and Shiseido had been slightly too flat for my eyes. I always had trouble deciding between those two that I had, which one to use. And now I have this one which has the perfect curve. First, I tested it on my bare lashes. Clean, with nothing whatsoever on them. It curled my lashes really nicely. I loved it. And it lasted. All day, without mascara! Then I tried curling it first and then applying mascara. The mascara did not straighten out the lashes like it usually does when I curl prior to applying mascara. It kept the curl. And it looked great. Finally, I tried applying mascara first like I usually did, and then curling after. I noticed my lashes didn't stick to the metal part of the eyelash curler as much as it did with other eyelash curlers I've used. And it did give a pretty natural curl to my lashes, unlike some other ones that I've used that would look like dents in my eyelashes. Ick.

Overall, I absolutely love this eyelash curler. I wish I found out about it before I spent so much money on other eyelash curlers that I've tried. This is definitely my new favourite.


So last time I ended off mentioning that I got a plane ticket home for the summer. But before that I had applied to a billion places, for a summer job, and none of the places had contacted me. I thought I'd never find a job. But just today, one of the places, a photo studio, called me and asked me to go in for an interview. I agreed of course, just to see if I'd get the job. But I don't know. I can't decide if I want to stay here with that job, if they do hire me, or if I want to go home and perhaps find a better, more suitable job for me there. I mean, I've already gotten the plane ticket. But it wasn't really THAT expensive (totaled to be approximately $150). Plus, I only got one-way. Which means if I do go, I'll have to spend another $150 or more heading back here. But if I don't go, then I totally wasted that $150. And I can tell my mom really misses me and wants me back. I guess I'll see how the interview tomorrow goes, and decide from there. I'm just scared, that if I do get this job here, and I decide to not take it and go back instead.... that I won't be able to find a job there. So... I don't know... I'm just really indecisive right now, about everything. And then there's my boyfriend. I want to be a good girlfriend to him. Instead of being like, I don't fucking care about you, I'm leaving. I know what it feels like, because I've been through that with my previous boyfriend. So I don't really want him to go through that same thing, for four consecutive months. I don't know....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Eyelash curler

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reviewing the Sana 39mm Wide Spring Power showcases its impressive functionality. 75Mbps Good Gaming With a wide design and robust spring mechanism, it offers reliable support for various applications.

    ReplyDelete