29 July 2010

Skin 79 Super Plus Blemish Balm Triple Functions

I just realized that I said I'd do a review on this almost 2 months ago and never did. So here it is. Well its not really a review since I only used it once, and I don't have it on hand so I'm just saying what I remember about it.

The colour at the time was too dark for my skin (of course now since I'm so tanned it would probably work, but I left it at home so I can't really try it again). So that's why I haven't used it any more than just once. It also seemed to have that greyish undertone(and maybe pinkish?) in it which I hated. I remember that it had quite a good coverage, I think it was a little too heavy for me though. I also didn't quite like the scent.

I kept hearing such great things about this BB cream though, I was kind of disappointed when I finally got to try it. So no, this isn't something I'd actually recommend, but just because so many other people recommend it, maybe it's just me. I'll probably try it out again next time I go home.

3 comments: