29 July 2010

Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Go 360° Clean (Deep Facial Cleanser for Sensitive Skin)

Immediately after first seeing ads all over the place for this cleanser, I have had the urge to purchase it and test it out. Because I already knew about these silicone scrubbers, tried them and loved them, and they finally made their way to Canada. I read and watched some reviews on them, and found out that a majority of people found the cleansers to be drying. So I kept that in mind when purchasing and went with the one for sensitive skin, which is a white, creamy cleanser. I have actually been using this for about a month now, because I idiotically left my Neutrogena Skin ID cleanser back at home. So here's my thoughts.

I love the scrubber. It is better quality than the crappy ones I ordered online from Ebay a while back, before these. The "bristles" are really soft and it just feels really cool. There's also a little suction thing on the back so you can stick it to the shower walls. I noticed that Sephora now sells these as well, for $5 and it's exactly the same thing. So if you're just in for the scrubber, I'd say just get that.

Now the cleanser, has a very light scent. It hasn't dried out my skin or anything, but maybe that's just because its summer and my skin tends to be more oily in the summer. It feels like a very gentle cleanser though, and it doesn't lather up much. I don't feel like it's doing much for my skin though. It isn't something I would recommend. It's not bad, but its not great either. I've only been using it for so long because I'm waiting for my next Skin ID order to come in.

2 comments: