29 July 2010

Product Review: Softlips Organic Lip Balm (Pomegranate)

It's been a very long time since I last used Softlips lip balm, but this time with all their newer flavours and stuff I just had to try at least one out. I wanted to try out the tinted ones, but I couldn't find that anywhere, so I went with the Organic pomegranate one. It smells amazing. And it's tasteless. And organic. And cruelty free. They feel very smooth on the lips without any waxy or sticky feeling. I love it, except that my lips seem to have been peeling since I started using it. It's not dry or anything, it's just peely, which is weird.

What's also weird, is the packaging of Sotflips in Canada is different from the Softlips in America. I don't know if its the same or not, but the American ones definitely look like they're targeted more towards younger ages just because of the text they chose and the colours and whatnot.

1 comment: